Year Of Projects 2021/2022

Let's do this!  Well I've decided to revamp the blog and get it back up and running for The Year of Projects.  Why you might ask?  Well because how else to post and keep track and work on getting everything done I want to?  I started out following Anne's idea for how to pick yarn for the projects.  Random numbers assigned to my stash.  From there I mapped out projects and then mapped out months to get work done in.  I'm sure this list will evolve over time.  But, here is the plan for now.

July 1st 2021 - June 30th 2022

July - Drop Stitch Scarf

August - Fingerless mits

September - Selago Sunset

October - Rabbit Moon Cowl

November - Oak Grove

December - Diamond Chain

January - Flounce Cardi

February - Age of Brass

March - Be Simple Variations

April - Hitchhiker

May/June (catch up on all the projects that are running slow)


This is 12 stash yarns in 10 project.  I'm sure some will go over a month (especially the socks).  Besides these my plan is to finish:

1. Sweater I'm working on now

2. Put together the hexi blanket

3. Finish Tricia's quilt

4. Finish copy cat cowl


I, of course, have to wind yarn and that is something I hate.   Fingers crossed it goes well.


Comments

  1. Now I have to go off and check out all the patterns you've listed - enabling of the best sort! Very excited you added your quilt in there too! (I have a bunch of batiks of you need oddments to fill in anywhere!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to YOPing! You have some great projects lined up. It will be fun to follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13