Knitting While Traveling.

Early this morning we drove down to Albuquerque to catch a flight to Washington DC. While at the airport I was working on a pair of sock (toe up version from an Interweave magazine). First, I was stunned by the shear number of people that will stare at you while you are knitting at the airport. Second, I'm trying to figure out the perfect toe up pattern. Any comments on this? Anyone have a favorite that works really well? I'm doing a mix from a pattern of Elann and the Interweave magazine. At the heal there are these little holes. I'm not very impressed with it. Ode to the perfect toe up heal ... please be out there!

Tomorrow is exploring DC and hunting out a good yarn store!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13