Knitting Green.


On my non-knitting blog I have been investigating what it means to "go green" (secretly hating the term). When you knit a lot and have friends that knit, you end up with a lot of left over bits. So people give these bits to charity, some make small items, some just toss them. I like to use the bits whenever I can. In particular I have an icord rug that is always in the works, a patchwork scarf, crazy leftovers socks and now washcloths. I got 1 3/4 skeins of this really nice cotton from Avivah a while ago. Enough to do something really small, but too much to do something too small. You know, just in the middle... Well I decided to design a bunch of washcloths. Patterns coming soon (for those crazy enough to want to knit cloth ... like me)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13