Tuesday WIP 6.23.09

The butterfly pullover that I started on my birthday is coming along. I'm 3/4 of the way done with the front. I'm a bit worried that it will be too small though. After the last hat that I finished I'm a bit nervous about size. I checked the gauge so many times I was seeing starts when I started.

As for the socks I'm working on - I doubt I'll finish them before the July 1st Safari knit along. But, maybe my goal should be to finish one sock. We'll just have to see. The question I'm wondering now is how long to make the top. There is enough yarn to make them a bit longer than normal. The pattern calls for 6" but I'm thinking about 7 or 8. Any thoughts?

Comments

  1. I personally like socks a little taller than 6". I think 7 is a nice length, if you've got the yarn to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the kal on the 1st? did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13