FO - Holiday Clogs/Slippers

I know that I try to be in bed by 9pm. But, when you finish knitting something that needs to be felted and it is 8:30 ... you take the advantage of your forward motion and just get on it. According to all the "reviews" of this pattern once a person starts to wear these clogs they mold to ones feet. I can't wait to see if this is true or not.

Project Details:
Plymouth Yarn Galway Highland Heather (all gray color). It was $6.50/skein and took a total of 4 skeins to make the slippers. With the speed at which these are made I'm worried I might get into a knitting slipper frenzy! Started August 23rd and finished August 28th (late - but still the 28th when I finished). Size 15 needles were used for the gauge it required. I'm felting to match current slippers that my hubby wears. Felting time in the washing machine was 35 minutes.


Pre-Felting



Post Felting


The slipper that is next to the felted ones in this photo is the size I was trying to match. I believe they will be the right size - but the hole is a bit higher than on his normal pair. I hope he doesn't mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13