I'm A WINNER!

Holy shit. I've won something. I entered the Safari knit along (remember those zebra socks) ... and I actually won. I'm bouncing around the room right now.

From the Shop Owner : Knitters Brewing
Thanks once again to everyone who has participated in this KAL! This was SO much fun - and I love seeing how everyone’s wild animals turn out. No two alike!

Thanks so much also to Kelie for her great design! This event is the first time we’ve featured a “guest designer” and due to the great success of this endeavor, we’ll be doing it more often!

The winners have been drawn from the field of 24 entrants using the random number generator at Random.org. Here they are… drumroll, please!…

Grand Prize (1 awarded): RocketGirl
One skein of Knitters Brewing Company Sock-aholic yarn in the winners choice of color, and a Good To Go Knitting Tote Bag! (Retail Value $39.50)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13