F.O. Wave Scarf

Oceanwinds fiber club fiber .....

What it looked like spun up.




Project Details:
I hand spun this yarn (Diego Rivera from Oceanwinds Knit). It was 2 ply 300 yards sport weight. I used size 8 needles to knit this up. I used Susan Undulating Waves Scarf pattern ... it was free on my pattern of the day calender. The pattern calls for beads - I did it without. I'm sure that when I make it next I'll use beads. This was started on September 25th and finished October 31st. Of course I wasn't focusing on knitting it (it was my house knit project).

I'm now just trying to decide if I should block it or let it be more natural.

Comments

  1. That's a really great scarf! I think I might have to get that calendar - you've made some great stuff from it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13