Lack Of Spinning.


Friday is suppose to be spinning day. Well I can say that no real spinning has been done this week. NONE. Anne helped me fix my wheel last week.

I got the mitten book I wanted to read up on the gauge of yarn I wanted to spin with the latest roving of the month. The new mitten book looks AMAZING. I have found 6 things I need to do.

Mittens I'd really like to make.
Anne has told me that the latest roving needs a bit of prep work before spinning and how now scared the holy living crap out of me. I'm worried I wont be able to get the gauge I need for these mittens. Should I start? Should I try it? YIKES! Nervous!!!!

Comments

  1. You know how to duplicate a yarn weight of handspun with a commercial one, right? It's easy-peasy once you know that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13