W.I.P October 24th


Well here is the skinny. Taking my gauge of 5 sts/inch (when I should have 5.75 sts/inch) and doing some math - I came up with knitting the size super small for the Sicily sweater. Knitting the small sweater means that the final dimensions should be spot on with the medium size that I was going to do before. THANK GOODNESS! I really wanted to use this yarn. I'm now 2.3 repeates into the cable that goes under your breasts. I believe I'll end up doing around 11 of them. This is slow going - the cable pattern isn't easily memorized.

Comments

  1. It's lovely - the yarn really brings out the cable. This sweater has been in my queue forever, so I'm really curious to see how this one turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13