Finished Handspun

Remember this is what the package looked like when it showed up. Two bags and only 3.5 oz. For some reason I thought it was 4oz (maybe because of how long it took me to finish). This was the kit from Oceanwind Knits.


Here are the singles. They took me a long time to spin up - not because of the wool - but because of the size. I decided to try and do the finest spinning I've ever done.


Here are close ups of the finished double plyed yarn.

Project Details:
Alpaca, merino, silk, corrindale blend. 3.5 oz. Hand-carded batts. Came out with 477 yards of fingering weight. I love the feel and colors. Now I just need to figure out what to do with it!

Comments

  1. It's beautiful! Congratulations on sticking with it and finishing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13