F.O. Spirial Hat

Remember what the yarn looked like when it showed up from Lori (at Oceanwind Knits). Not my favorite type of wool to spin up - but I made it through.

Here is what the finished Heavy DK came out to look like. I had the Spiral hat from Winter 2009 Interweave in mind for this yarn from the second I started spinning it.



Project Details:
Started on December 7th and finished on December 8th (easy and fast). Cute pattern where the stitch marker moves to make the cables. There needed to be more repeats to make it tall enough - and as is (on size 8 needles) the hat is a bit wide at the bottom. If I were to do this again I would make it even smaller and taller. But, for now - my head is warm and I'm not too upset with the finished object.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13