Stash Enhancement.

I talked with the fiber guy again and some of my clothing, fabric for quilting and yarn/roving will be going to the dump. He said there was nothing they could do to save it (sort of makes me feel like crying). I still haven't seen a list of exactly which yarn isn't making it ... my fingers are crossed that it is crap yarn. My father's girlfriend asked for black socks and I've been dying to make the Bella Mittens. So, I ordered some yarn just for it.


Bella Mitten Yarn


Black sock yarn.

Now I just need to get my butt over to Anne's house to use her ball winder. You never notice how much you love it until you don't have one!

Comments

  1. Just let me know when you want to come - it's already set up and ready to roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you can always come over and take some of my stash - I have plenty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13