F.O. Juliet



Project Details:
Started April 20th and finished April 30th. This is really a very fast knit. Only 600 yards of bulky yarn is required. I used Elann Peruvian Highland Bulky in a great blue color (Courtney's favorite). I made this for my little sister's birthday (which is coming up in May). I have some great buttons for it and it still needs to be blocked. But, I'm happy to have it off the needles. I used 10.5 US size circular needles and found that this sweaters runs a bit large (so just be warned). This is the second time I've knit this sweater (the first time was in pink for myself). Great project.

Also, Methow loves wool sweaters. I had a hard time getting her off to take the photos!

The real question is ... what should I cast on next????

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL! What a great birthday present. What to cast on next???? Have you looked at your queue lately??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13