Going Green.

What do you do with your leftover sock yarn? I always have a few yards left. Sometimes even more than that. I've created a new product with leftovers - Surprise Cake Mix Yarn. It is hard to tell exactly how many colors you'll get or how quickly the colors will transition. Each cake is ~25 g and at least 200 yards (and of course you get two cakes that match - so that your socks will actually match up). They are all unique and as closely matched gauge-wise as possible. They also come with a pattern designed just for them. Here are some photos of two - although there are many more on artfire.




What do you do to go green in your craft projects or home life?

Comments

  1. These are cute!

    I have so much surplus and odds and ends that I just wind up either a) giving it to you or b) throwing it out.

    I use what I can, but sometimes you just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool idea!

    I usually send my sock leftovers off to friends working on sock yarn blankets or shawls. Or use them on Minions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13