I've Got Light Down.


Remember this is what the roving looked like. It was from Into The Whirled and is her May/June Spin-Along. The colorway is Starcrossed. 4 oz of BFL.


Here are the singles. It took me longer than I hoped to spin them ... but I made progress pretty quickly this weekend.




Here is the finished item. I love it! I've now started looking at patterns to knit up with it. I believe I have light spinning down (or at least I'm getting better at it). This skein came out to be 742 yards of lace/light fingering weight.

Comments

  1. Your handspun is absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to seeing what you make from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some gorgeous yarn. Love to see it knitted up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13