W.I.P. June 7


Am I knitting? I sure am melting in the heat - but still trying to get a little knitting done. This is the Back to School vest. I'm doing the darts at the top right now and working the whole top section. My goal will be to finish this in the next week or so.


Yep. The first of the secret projects is done. Number 2 is on the needles.


Cleopatra is moving along ... well slowly. I only did one repeat for the neck and am now on the transition pattern. I know - I know - it probably doesn't look like I've done much since the last time you saw this project ... but I have. I swear!

Comments

  1. That Back to School vest has been on my "to knit" list for a long time!! Can't wait to see yours finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can create short urls with AdFocus and make cash for every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13