Tuesday, July 6, 2010

F.O. Back To School Vest



Project Details:
Started May 3rd and finished July 4th. Much longer than planned - but what can I say ... I wasn't in the mood. I used Berroco Cotton Twist Solids (7 skeins) on size 5 and 7 needles. The only change to the pattern was that I decreased one needle size for the bust and 2 needles sizes for the neck and sleeve holes. I was worried that the top was going to be too large and the bottom to fitted. But, I think it came out rather well and I do believe that it will make a great fall/winter vest.


4 comments:

  1. I don't think there's anything wrong at all with the fit once it's actually on! Looks great to me from here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour. Nice pattern and yarn choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work!

    And yes, I did pick up 3 Japanese crochet books. They're all charted, though, so I think I can manage even though I don't understand the characters.

    ReplyDelete