Tour De Fleece Day 8


Here is the roving. Wonderfully bright and happy. Especially with all the clouds and rain that we are experiencing.

Well I'm a bit ahead of schedule. I had planned to spend ~3 days/4oz of roving over the tour. I finished my first single yesterday, my second single today and I plyed the singles today as well. This is from Knit It Up. Colorway Blooms. It is 100% Superwash Merino (which I have never spun up before and found it a challenge to get the correct weight). I wanted something thicker and in the end got 340 yards of DK weight. I think a lovely winter hat is in order. I also know - that I'm very very ready for a rest day. Spinning each day at this pace is hard.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13