This was a KAL with my buddy Robin from Yarn Crawl. We decided to knit up a bunch of Wendy Bernard, this was the first.
Started on September 22 and finished on October 22. I used Brooks Farm Acero yarn. It is fingering weight yarn, but I held two strands together at once. I had 3 skeins of gray and one skein of the multi color. This used 1680ish yards (but remember the real yardage is about half of that). This was a fast knit and I think I'll be wearing it as a layer piece. It is currently blocking and I think the length in the chest will be a bit longer once it is finished blocking. I also made the sleeves 3/4 length instead of full length. I figured this would make it more usable during transition months. Next on the list from Wendy will be something from her book!
4 months ago