Going Green ... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 01, 2010 As I've posted before I have some groovy going green lunch snack bags. I have a few that are Halloween themed right now. In case you need something just for the end of the month! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnneOctober 1, 2010 at 2:23 PMHow cute are those owls?!?!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVeganCraftasticOctober 1, 2010 at 5:38 PMVery cute!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyrosemaryOctober 3, 2010 at 7:01 PMThose are way too cute! Is that a velcro closure? Great idea!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAt Home Mommy KnitsOctober 4, 2010 at 7:45 PMThose are so cute. What a great idea!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShaheenOctober 18, 2010 at 11:22 AMLunch snack bags, what a wonderful idea. Better than using clingfilm. I too am liking the owls.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
How cute are those owls?!?!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are way too cute! Is that a velcro closure? Great idea!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteLunch snack bags, what a wonderful idea. Better than using clingfilm. I too am liking the owls.
ReplyDelete