W.I.P October 19


I'm making progress on the bolero. I'm getting close to finishing up the second sleeve. After that I just need to do the trim and it will be done. I'm hoping by the end of the week to have this finished.


I've finally figured out exactly what is happening with my secret sock pattern. Thank goodness because I thought I was going to freak out and have to kill it.

I got my row done on the crochet blanket this weekend. Keeps me from having to do the painful leg toss exercises with Katie. I'd say that I'm 3/4 of the way finished with it as well!

Comments

  1. Your knitting is lovely. I can only do scarfs and dish cloths.
    Thank you for your comments on my blog. I tried to write you back, but you are set as a non reply blogger.
    In your blogger account, to check your settings:
    a) go to https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount
    b) click on Blogger Settings
    c) be sure the box for "Show my email address" is checked.
    d) click Save Profile
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No killing the knits! No killing the knits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13