Seoul & Back.

I spent last week in South Korea, which let me tell is was one of the best holidays I've spent overseas. I know, you would think my Italy trip would have been better. Or the UK. Or France. Or somewhere like that ... right? But, nope. To date the best overseas trip that I've taken. Could it have been because I'm just a bit older and know what I like to see and do I start with a plan? Could be. Or maybe it was just that the people of South Korea are possibly the nicest people I've met. People working on English and walking to talk with me. Friendly people who want to give directions. I always felt safe, comfortable and at home. If you want to see a bunch of photos they are on Flickr. I took two pairs of socks that I needed to work on the second sock. I did not, however, get any real knitting done. Go figure right.

Before I left however, I did get a little bit of knitting done. I finished up the left from of the vest I've been working on and cast on for the right.


My goal and plan is to finish up this vest this week. I want to block it and see if it will ever fit me. It looks so SMALL right now - but it really does roll a lot.

Comments

  1. So glad you had a great trip...totally enjoyed your pictures on flickr. How was the food? Can't wait to see your vest.
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm betting it'll open up a lot too with the lace pattern. Glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, can't wait to see it complete.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13