F.O. World War II Watchman's Cap




Project Detail:
Well this is the exact same hat that I made just a few weeks ago for a co-worker that I've now made for Mike. It is currently in his stocking (so don't tell him). I liked the pattern just as much the second time around. I used stashed Plymouth Yarn Encore DK in a dark gray color. Size 7 needles gave me 5"/inch (which was close enough to the gauge). I didn't modify that pattern at all, but I did go with the inches (for counting how tall the hat is) and not the number of rows. The number of rows seemed to be off a bit. I started on December 12 and finished on December 18. I believe that this is the last of the holiday knitting. Yep. Done for a whole season!

Comments

  1. Yay, congrats on being done with holiday knitting! And the hat is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13