Happy New Years!

While cleaning up my craft room, again, I found a stash of fabric I bought back when I first started quilting (over a decade ago). They were pre-cut squares in different themes. I found I had a bunch of tiny squares that were done in holiday fabric. I had a selection of velvet blocks that were also pre-cut out. I just haven't used them and wasn't sure what to do with them. I've decided that this year I will jump into things. I'll try them and see where they take me. I noticed that I lost all of my napkins and table runners during the fire, so I decided to use them to make a table runner. It took me about a day to finish. There wasn't any cutting really, just assembly.

I sketched out trees on a piece of paper and used it as a template for the quilting of the runner.









Happy New Years. I can't wait for 2011 and all of the crafting that will happen then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13