W.I.P February 25 - DISASTER!



This pattern has been in my queue for a long time. I paired it with this cotton yarn and thought I was ready to go. So, I cast on. I did the rib and then got to the pattern. For some reason the numbers didn't work out and then I realized that I hate the pairing of cotton with this pattern. I'm not super upset about having to frog it, but I'm not sure I'll want to use this yarn for anything else. It has a rough feeling and well is nothing special.

That is all from my end of the knitting world. What are you all working on?

Comments

  1. When life gives you rough cotton, make dishcloths! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the disaster! Not much going on in my knitting world - I finished the knitting on the pieces of Minimalist Cardigan and have not sewn it together, I have another cardigan that has been waiting to be sewn together as well, and I started another Ariann with some "Jungle Green" Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. No pictures yet. Still going through my vacation pics for some potential blogging! Hope things are well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dishcloths all the way. I am working on the hood for my slouchy cardigan then some seaming and weaving and I'm done. woohoo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13