Oh Yes - Quilt Progress!





Sorry the photos are so dark. That is what I get for working at night. Here is a UFO that I've been wanting to finish up. I was playing with jelly rolls and just started connecting them for the center panel. I was going to make a foot cover or a small quilt. But, then with the retro colors I thought I'd like to use all the fabric that I bought when our local quilt store closed down. This is 2/3 of the quilt. There is another panel I have to finish for the other side. But, I love fat squares that just show off the fabric for no good reason. And I was really working hard on corners in this quilt. Making sure that things were cut and line up perfect. Fingers crossed this weekend I finish the other 1/3 (which is already cut out) and then off to the quilters (I can't quilt this big mother ... larger than the last Montana King).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13