Tuesday, March 15, 2011

W.I.P March 15

This past RV weekend gave me a lot of time to get some good knitting done. Care to see some progress?


March 220 mystery knit. I finished clue 2 and am guessing now it is a hat. We'll have to see. The next clue doesn't come out until sometime this week.


The stupidly simple scarf/shawl. I just finished my first skeins of yarn on this (which is telling me that this mother is going to be massive - which I'm sort of excited about).


These socks are called Nutkin and are for my Sole Sister. I think the yarn will work out really nicely with this pattern and I'm doing them two at the same time (so that I don't get second sock syndrome).

My goal for this week is to get some sock kits out the door and finish working on my darn quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Hat? Cowl? Tea cozy? Bag? Elephant sock?

    Happy knitting and quilting!!

    ReplyDelete