Sunday, April 24, 2011

F.O. April Mystery 220 - Revealed




Another finished item to add to the list. Seems that this year is full of small projects for me.

Project Details:
This was the April Mystery 220 project. Turns out to be Bronte's Mitts (not a unicorn horn cover - which I was hoping for). I used Liberty's Yarn Bluetopia (holding two strands together). I used size 4 and size 5 dpn. I started on April 4th and finished on April 23. My dear hubby is calling them my Madonna gloves and I have to say I feel a little 1980's with them on. Now to see what we will be making for May's Mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment