Raggy Quilt

A co-worker of Mike's just had a baby and I decided to whip up a raggy quilt for the little guy. The fabric just showed up and it is now in the washer ragging. I love fast projects!





Project Details:
Use fleece, cotton or flannel fabric.
I cut out 8x8 squares.
Sew them together right side out with at least a 1/4" seam.
There is no batting - just the back.
Sew the back to the front with at least a 1/4" seam.
Using scissors cut the fabric ever 1/12" just down near the seam (but not right up against it).
Wash.
Let the raggy quilt be alive!

Comments

  1. Cute! I love the whale fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute!!! This makes me want to start a scrap quilt. My sewing machine has seen nothing but mending project for the past few months. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay -- thanks for the instructions. I'm going to try this soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great combination of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these prints! I have seen the whales before, but never the elephants. Where did you order them from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13