Call Me Hexagon Addicted!
A friendly fabric swap for the hexagon addict in you. In a rainbow of colors please feel free to join us.
1. Fill a ziploc bag with ~1/2 yard of fabric in a wide variety of colors
2. Post a photo to the flickr group (http://www.flickr.com/groups/1667659@N24/)
3. For each bag you post you can select a bag from someone else
4. Be prepared to ship anywhere
5. The scraps of fabric can be recycles, reclaimed or new but they all need to be big enough to cut out a 2" hexagon (make sure this is washed fabric)
6. Exchange will start after the Canadian Post Strike
7. All fabric must be 100% cotton
Come join the fun and hexagon quilt with us!
8 months ago