F.O. Fitted Cotton Tank




Project Details:
This was a kit I bought from Knit Pixie years ago. I figured maybe I should finish it before summer was over. It is currently blocking - and I think the neckline will lay down better once it is blocked. The yarn is Organic Cotton From Blue Sky Alpaca and it was knit on size 9 needles. I wish I had done it in the round instead of flat (but I didn't feel like trying to figure out the changes that were needed). I started on July 23 and finished today, August 14th. I had to frog nearly 5 inches yesterday - so I would say this is a very fast knit. I'll have to see how it fits after it is blocked, but I think I'll really like it.

Comments

  1. Yay! A great FO - just in time for more dry, hot weather. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! And I love the silly face. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13