F.O. Ruby Sweater & NEWS!

Well first things first - Mike and I are expecting. I've waiting a while to tell you lovely readers, I hope you understand. We don't know the sex yet so I've decided to start working on projects that are gender neutral.




Project Details:
Ruby Sweater (free off ravelry), it is my own yarn Serenity Stitches Sunspots dyed in a fall color called Pumpkin Patch. Dk weight yarn on size 7 needles (took about 230 yards) this top down sweater was SUPER fast and easy. I started on September 27 and finished on October 6th. I made the sweater for 6-12 months since the kid is due in April and I figure it should be at least sort of warm by then.

Comments

  1. Blessings and congratulations to two amazing people. You'll be amazing parents! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be the most adorable picture of all time! Congratulations! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I was hoping that was what the post on Flickr was for. Congrats Mama & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. D said last night - and I totally agree - you guys are going to be GREAT parents. And the little one...oof - covered in CUTE knitwear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. just read the SUPER NEWS for you and Mike. Very happy for you two. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13