F.O. Spin Me Right Round!


The roving. Superwash Merino from a club I was in 2 years ago.


Singles.




Project Details:
I'm still not in love with superwash but this one was okay (didn't get too puffy when I washed it). This was from Christina Marie Potter's fiber club (which I was in a few years ago). The colorway is Cotton Candy (and I think that is pretty fitting). I split the roving to try and get the longest possible stripes I could get (which I think worked well). 4oz which gave me 326 yards of Sport/DK (almost DK but just a little shy). I'm thinking about making mitts for my baby sister with it!

Maybe I'll get another few yards done before the end of the year!

Comments

  1. It looks great! I forgot we got different colorways from that club - as I stumped that I hadn't remembered the color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13