W.I.P - OH MY!



In our house we always have an advent calender. We used to have a fantastic one that was wooden with little doors. It was perfect. But as things always seem to happen when you really really love something it gets destroyed (this one happened to burn in our house fire). We have been looking for a good replacement, but they are not easy to come by. I came up with the fun idea of knitting different mittens for each day and hanging them on a rod. Of course DH thought it was a great idea. Right after Christmas I decided to get started and now have realized the errors of my way (25 mittens is a lot of work). I'm at 13.5 mittens currently and hoping to finish them up before the baby comes. We'll see.

Fingers crossed that my next post on these is a 25 mittens finished post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13