The Tour!


Once a year I get a big push for spinning.  The Tour de Fleece starts today.  I plan on spinning more than knitting for the next few weeks.  In preparation for the tour I decided to log all of my roving into Ravelry (something I have yet to do).  Turns out I have 235 oz of roving or ~14.5 lbs.  This is way less than I thought I had (which is a good thing).  The photo is of Zooey snuggling up with all of my 4 oz hand dyed braids.  I'm sure she will be really into the tour in a few years :)

My plan for this tour is to get through the roving in this picture:
I've selected an assortment of fiber types and amounts (some are close to a pound and some are just 4 oz).


LET THE TOUR BEGIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13