F.O. Cider Mills Pullover





Project Details:
Cider Mill Pullover is the name of the pattern and let me tell you I LOVE IT!   Started on June 23rd and finished on November 19th (not really a knit worth that amount of time - but I had a lot going on).  It really would be a fast knit if you were to do it.   This sweater uses Rowan Felted Tweed which is a really nice feeling blend that is machine washable.  The edging is great and everything is done in the round.  The #1 thing I love about this pullover is that with normal yoke neck sweaters they pop up when you lift your arms.  Because of the way this is constructed it seems to happen less.  A perfect fall/winter sweater (which I will be wearing the crap out of).

Comments

  1. That's beautiful!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a knitting rock star. I would never take on a project like that, for I already know it would never get finished. lol

    That being said, I LOVE it!! Great job!

    PS - I finally got a new laptop after months of being without. This means I can comment on your blog posts again - yay! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bowls With Boarders!

Weeks 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

W.I.P October 13