Friday, February 19, 2010

Fiber Friday.



Remember this fiber? This is the last roving from the Oceanwinds Knit club. I've only just started working on it. I'll have to dig out the blend again - it is a hand-carded and very interesting to work with. I can't wait to get through it and see how the finished product looks. As I was spinning this up I thought it was all gray - and then I turned the lights on in the room and was amazed to see that there were bits of other colors.


I received my new roving package from Woolen Mill St. Yarns. It is so cool. 50% superwash, 50% tencel and the colorway is Electric Rose Garden.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna ask if you got your new package yeserday. :) Mine arrived - same base yarn, but different colorway. I love the colors in yours!

    ReplyDelete